Welcome to Bournemouth University Accommodation Portal
Please note, the UCAS communications embargo will run between 6.00pm on Monday 27 July 2020, ending on A-Level results day at 8.00am on Thursday 13 August 2020. During this time you can still login and use the Accommodation Portal but we will not be able to send you any communications until after the embargo ends.
Booking BU accommodation is a two stage process
During Stage 1 you will:
- Register your accommodation guarantee for September 2020*
- Confirm we have your correct personal details
- Inform us of any specific accommodation requirements that you may have
During Stage 2 you will:
- Create a personal profile for potential flatmates to view (optional)
- See, in real-time, all rooms which are available to book
- View other flatmates profiles
- Choose your room
- Make a payment to secure your room
Current students can now book rooms in Corfe House, Lansdowne Point or Lulworth House for September 2020
Log into the Accommodation Portal to choose your accommodation from the selection of rooms available
- To Pay Rent - For students living in BU managed accommodation only - Unilet, Student Village, Home Park and Dorchester House. Login to the Accommodation Portal and click on the top task bar.
- Maintenance Reporting - For Unilet and St John's residents only. Login to the Accommodation Portal and click on the maintenance module on the top task bar.
General Data Protection Regulation (2018)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (2018), Bournemouth University (BU) has a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will process the information contained in this booking in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
We will use your information to administer your room booking and, if you have chosen to book a room in externally-owned/managed accommodation, we will also share with the third party accommodation provider your: name, date of birth, home address, email, telephone number and, where deemed relevant for your accommodation booking, any details about disclosed disabilities, medical conditions and unspent criminal convictions.
For more information, please see our Privacy Policies
Use of personal information:
At Stages 1 and 2 we ask you for information about yourself so that we can process your booking appropriately. If at Stage 2 you choose accommodation provided by one of BU’s third party accommodation partners, your information will need to be shared with that organisation. We encourage you to read the Student Privacy Notice for full details about how and why we process your information.”